Caravan Park Brokers Qld (CARAVAN PARK BROKERS QLD) respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Those principles regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information about you and other individuals.
Collection, Use & Disclosure In our Agency business, we collect, hold, use, and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
- to carry out appointments as sales or buyers agents for clients selling, buying or leasing their properties or businesses
- to promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (whilst we will use your personal information for this purpose we will not disclose it to third parties for such purposes). If at any stage you do not want to receive information about these services or products please tell us by contacting our privacy officer on 07 4962 3625
- to provide information on and promote properties and businesses for sale and for rent or lease to the market
- to provide information to financial institutions where requested by you to assist in obtaining finance to complete a purchase. In these cases we will require your specific consent.
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals
- for internal business processes such as market research and billing; and
- where required by law We collect personal information about individuals:
- from the individuals themselves-through application forms, confidentiality agreements, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our web site, and through verbal communications
- from third parties (including from other agents, from operators of tenancy reference databases and other publicly available databases and from referees)-in the course of verifying and evaluating tenancy applications and managing tenancy arrangements, and in carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches.
- You need not give personal information about yourself that may be requested by us to supply services or products, however without that information, we may not be able to provide you with the services or products that you requested.
Security of Information We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse, or unauthorised access or alteration. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required.
Access to Personal Information If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that a charge may apply to cover all reasonable costs that we may incur in providing you with access to your personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
What to do if you have a privacy complaint. Our aim is to ensure that we treat all personal information with respect and care. However, should you have a complaint that relates to how we have collected or used the information you have provided on yourself, we would like the opportunity to remedy the problem. We have a complaints register for this purpose, and all privacy complaints will be dealt with in a timely manner by contacting us as below.
Contact Should you have a privacy complaint or any requests, queries or comments which you would like to make, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer on;
Telephone: 07 4962 3625